LEARN HOW TO ACCESS YOUR HIDDEN TALENTS AND NATURAL ABILITIES
What is your story? and how do you want to change it?
Are you really ready for your journey into new territory?
How will you be living your passion in the days ahead?
What are the major challenges that you are facing in your life?
Is this something that you want to do later? When?
THE FOUR CORNERSTONES OF HEROIC LIVING:
(1) Discovering and Honoring Your Life Passion – The key to enjoying your life. Your life passion is what you most enjoy about being alive, the gift you have to give to others, your unique way of viewing the world, and the heart or center of your personal energy.
(2) Making Your Contribution to the World – The key to living in full partnership with yourself, other people, and the earth. The ‘act of sharing’ your unique gifts with others puts your ‘life passion’ into action choosing the ways in which you fit into the world.
(3) Sharing Your Vision with Others – The key to changing the behavior of other people. Sharing your vision motivates others to take action, builds community and cooperation, adds value, creates something new, and changes the world.
(4) Welcoming the Help of Your Monsters – Your monsters are ‘anything’ that bothers you or interferes with your life. Your monsters are “your allies or helpers.” They are the key to your discovering your hidden skills and abilities, accessing the information you need when you need it, and they can give you the confidence and courage you need to journey into new territory and do things that you have not done before.
HEROIC LIVING TOOLS
TOOL ONE: HEROIC LIVING PERSONAL CODE
Skill Level: Basic | Skill Description: “Living Your Passion”
Heroic Living Cornerstone: “Discovering and Honoring Your Life Passion”
Your HEROIC LIVING CODE is a clear and accurate symbol of your unique, personal “Life Passion”
The HEROIC LIVING PERSONAL CODE PACKAGE consists of private sessions with Peter M Skaife and/or a trained Heroic Living Code Facilitator, one-year of group support from the Heroic Living Community, and one-year of private personal support from your own “support buddies.”
(1) PROGRAM INTAKE INTERVIEW: Interview including an description and introduction to the Heroic Living Code Package, and an opportunity for ask questions about the package.
(2) TWO HOUR HEROIC LIVING PERSONAL CODE PRIVATE SESSION:
You receive a PERSONAL CODE (symbol) that accurately points to (1) the heart of what you most enjoy about being alive (passion)
(2) your hidden talents and natural abilities (your unique) and (3) the gift you have to give to others (contribution).
At the end of these sessions, you will receive a clear and accurate statement of your code. This package provides a powerful tool that you can use for the rest of your life.
(3) GROUP SUPPORT: WISDOM CIRCLE: Group support for exploring your on Personal Code.
(4) PRIVATE PERSONAL SUPPORT: Private personal support from your own Two-Person Buddy Team Support Team.
TOOL TWO: YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OTHERS
Skill Level: Basic | Skill Description: “Making a Difference”
Heroic Living Cornerstone: Making a Contribution to others
The creation of your own Personal Legacy Project is an opportunity for you to use your Personal Code to live your passion, access and utilize your hidden talents and natural abilities, and to make a contribution to the world.
Establishing your own personal project provides a way for you to make a difference in the world, and to live you passion in a meaningful way!
TOOL THREE: YOUR PERSONAL VISION
Skill Level: Intermediate | Skill Description: “Your Personal Vision”
Heroic Living Cornerstone: Sharing Your Vision with Others
Heroic Living provides workshops for exploring you personal vision utilizing a variety of different modalities to enable you to visualize what you want to do with your code in your life.
Your personal vision is what happens “when you take action to live your life passion.”
TOOL FOUR: YOUR PERSONAL MONSTERS
Skill Level: Advanced | Skill Description: “Welcoming the Help of Your Monsters”
Heroic Living Cornerstones: Welcoming the Help of Your Monsters”
It takes more courage to look at the dark side of one’s own soul — than to fight on the battlefield!” William Butler Yeats
Learn how to develop a better relationship with your monsters. Learn how to listen to and welcome the help of your monsters. Develop basic skills in the following areas: (1) Identifying your monsters (2) Improving your relationship with your monsters, and (30 Welcoming the help of your monsters in practical areas of your life.
This advanced training program requires a 52 commitment to weekly training sessions every Thursday evening and fifteen minutes homework every day for one year.. The training is available for professionals, and is a requirement of the Personal Code Training & Certification process. | Visit http://Monster-Education.com for more information.